top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

We’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions and answers for your convenience. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and we’ll respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.

Does The Idea Magic have more than one branch?

No we don't.  We are a small home based business.  We use a drop shipping company for 80% of our stock.  So we do not get behind in orders.  The other 20% is our custom orders, which we do in our home.  But all of our artwork is created by us.

Can I order out of stock sizes?

While we have no control of "Out of Stock" inventory from the drop shipping company we use; we can help you in the custom order shop.  Just email us at contactus@theideamagic.com (or go to the contact page and fill out the form) and we will do our best to satisfy your needs.

Will you adjust the price of an item that goes on sale shortly after I purchased it?

Because of the way we create and sell our products it is unlikely that this will happen.  However, customer service is important to us.  So contact us and let us know what your concern is.

Can I get my own design printed using your company?

Absolutely.  Our business has a custom order department.  Contact us using our contact form, or hit us up at contactus@theideamagic.com, and we would love to collaborate with you.

Where do you ship to?

Currently we only ship the products on this website to the United States and territories.  We are working on expanding our shipping area.  We are only shipping outside the United States with custom orders that are purchased through contacting us.

What parts of the world do you not ship custom orders to?

Currently these are the countries that we definitely can not ship to at this time:  Angola, Brunei, Central African Republic, Chad, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Guadeloupe, Laos, Liberia, Martinique, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion Island, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Yemen, Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria, and North Korea. 

FAQ: FAQ
bottom of page